Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

During 1962 - 1972 of the Vietnam War thousands of military Servicemen and women, and civilian citizens including children were poisoned with the supply on demand of Agent Orange Dioxin poisoning. Some 30 years later, many Vietnam veterans, and Vietnamese families are still suffering from the effects of chemicals used in the Vietnam War. The Australian, New Zealand, American Governments and the chemical companies were the political perpetrators. They acted against the Geneva Convention.

The following are statements from victims

I nursed my soldier husband as he lay dying in my arms

My husband was in so much pain he just wanted to end it all....thanks to Agent Orange you did your job well

Agent Orange didn’t kill me as quick as my mates....I am on death row ready to tell my story

Many Vietnam veterans have terrible respiratory problems - they need oxygen bottles to carry around

I lost my family, business, integrity and my self esteem

Third generation victims are suffering from malformations and severe defects of the immune and the nervous system. According to the latest estimates, there have been five million dioxin death-related deaths to date.

children of AO

To the left: Two boys's eyes open wide in at the Peace Village at Tu Du hospital in Ho Chi Minh City February 3, 2004.v



0 comments:

Post a Comment